authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post.
We found this gem from one of you who sent it in. I have no idea who. But as I stated last week, I am partying with my friends for WTIT's 50th Anniversary. Can you believe that three 15 year old kids recorded their lives' stories? Okay, whoever gave this to me please credit yourself in the comments. Let's do this!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Unknown Author Questions
1. if someone wanted to really understand you, what would they read, watch, and listen to?
2. have you ever found a blogger who thinks just like you? if so, who?
3. list your fandoms and one character from each that you identify with.
4. do you like your name? is there another name you think would fit you better?
5. do you think of yourself as a human being or a human doing? do you identify yourself by the things you do?
6. are you religious/spiritual?
7. do you care about your ethnicity?
8. what musical artists have you most felt connected to over your lifetime?
9. are you an artist?
10. do you have a creed?
11. describe your ideal day.
12. dog person or cat person?
13. inside or outdoors?
14. are you a musician?
15. five most influential books over your lifetime.
16. if you’d grown up in a different environment, do you think you’d have turned out the same?
17. would you say your tumblr is a fair representation of the “real you”?
18. what’s your patron-us?
19. which Harry Potter house would you be in? or are you a muggle?
20. would you rather be in Middle Earth, Narnia, Hogwarts, or somewhere else?
21. do you love easily?
22. list the top five things you spend the most time doing, in order.
23. how often would you want to see your family every year?
24. have you ever felt like you had a “mind-meld” with someone?
25. could you live as a hermit?
26. how would you describe your gender/sexuality?
27. do you feel like your outside appearance is a fair representation of the “real you”?
28. on a scale from 1 to 10, how hard is it for someone to get under your skin?
29. three songs that you connect with right now.
30. pick one of your favorite quotes.
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please consider liking WTIT on Facebook. Click here. Link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!