March 1, 2014

February Wrap-up

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. 


Let's go!!!

This one's an oldie but goodie from the archives!  

1) Candle scents this month: 
2) What I read this month: 
3) Top three songs I was drawn to: 
4) Movies I saw: 
5) Favorite tv moments of the month: 
6) Something yummy I made: 
7) Restaurants where I ate: 
8) Five things I am loving this month: 
9) A goal I had for this month: 
10) This month I looked forward to: 
11) Something I want to remember about this month: 
12) A photo I took this month: 



4 comments:

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Thanks for to the finders, editors and posters for this weekly chat session. It's fun!

Dogwithnobrain said...

Cheers.. I lokok forward to my Sunday Stealing... make my brain tick over a bit. Happy Sunday to you hall.

Lizzie Barbie said...

Glad I found your blog, New follower.

Helena said...

As above, I am a new follower and looking forward to partake this coming Sunday!!