Questions for a New Year’s Eve Reflection Meme
1. What was the single best thing that happened this past year?
2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened?
3. What was an unexpected joy this past year?
4. What was an unexpected obstacle?
5. Pick three words to describe 2013.
6. What were the best books you read this year?
7. With whom were your most valuable relationships?
8. What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this past year?
9. In what way(s) did you grow emotionally?
10. In what way(s) did you grow spiritually?
11. In what way(s) did you grow physically?
12. In what way(s) did you grow in your relationships with others?
13. What was the most enjoyable part of your work?
14. What was the most challenging part of your work?
15. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year?
16. What was the best way you used your time this past year?
17. What was biggest thing you learned this past year?
18. Create a phrase or statement that describes 2013 for you.