Today we ripped off a blogger named Metalmom from the blog I Don't Want to Hear It. We will do the fifty questions in two parts. She explains that she got it from Robin from the blog Libra Girl. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us atThank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday! (212)
Sunday Stealing: The Too Tired to Think Meme, Part 2
26. What type of errands do you like running?
27. Have you ever eaten snow?
28. What color are your bedsheets?
29. What’s your favorite flower?
30. Do you do ballet?
31. Do you listen to classical music?
32. What is the first TV Theme song that pops in your head?
33. Do you watch Sponge Bob?
34. What temperature is it outside right now?
35. Do people consider you smart?
36. How many piercing do you have?
37. Are you signed on [to] AIM?
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
39. How do you feel about your family?
40. Do you have an iPod?
41. What time do you go to bed?
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
43. What movie do you know every line to?
44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
45. What do you want for Christmas this year?
46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where?
47. Do you like hugs?
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
49. What’s the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
50. Last person you hugged?