Today we present our 200th meme. When I decided to take this from a personal blog feature to what I called at the time "syndication", I wasn't sure if anyone would care to play. We've had as much as 80 people in a given week. Now we average between 25 to 40. I'm happy you all keep coming back. I've made some good friends along the way. Happy Stealing- Peace & love...
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named Hui Lin from the blog Conversations with an Imaginary Audience. It's 200 questions, so we will do it in parts. She does not state where she got it from. But this is someone who could not come up a separate screen name and a blog name. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at
21. Have you felt that life is like being on a roller coaster?
22. Favorite year so far?
23. Do you consider yourself religious?
24. How do you dress to impress?
25. Have you ever been to Connecticut?
26. Do you eat sushi?
27. Would you smoke pot providing there was no risk or driving involved?
28. What do you think of Idol Winner Phillip Phillips??
29. Do you believe that animals have souls?
30. Who did you last talk to? Share, if you dare.
31. What is one thing that always annoys you?
32. Do you believe in a higher being?
33. Have you ever fallen in love with a neighbor?
34. Any plans for this weekend?
35. Would you like to rule your country, if you could?
36. Do you like watching films about the nature of animals?
37. What's the difference between lust and/or lust?
38. Do you have a soul?
39. One best friend or many good friends?
40. Do you believe in spontaneous combustion?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday! (200)